- April 1977
- Ken Kurasono found Kanoya Sofu Foods Inc. in Kotobuki, Kanoya-city.
- January 1983
- Capital increased to 9 million yen
- February 1988
- Company name changed to SOFU FOODS Co., Ltd.
- October 1988
- Kagoshima office was established in Tokai-cho, Kagoshima-city for business expansion.
- February 1992
- 2 directors were newly appointed.
- September 1992
- Miyazaki office was established in Ichinomiya-cho, Miyazaki-city for business expansion.
- April 1994
- Capital increased to 10 million yen
- October 1995
- Another newly-built Kagoshima office was opened in Tokai-cho, Kagoshima-city.
- February 1999
- A newly-built head office was opened in Fudamoto, Kanoya-city. At the same time, commercial warehouse was also newly established in the same location as starting a Warehouse business.
- July 2000
- The commercial warehouse was added for business expansion.
- November 2003
- Another newly-built Miyazaki office was opened in Maehama Awakigahara-cho, Miyazaki-city.
- February 2004
- Start selling alcoholic beverages
- December 2005
- Expansion with commercial warehouse
- December 2012
- Kagoshima office made extensions to a building for business expansion.
- August 2014
- "Environmental initiatives" Introduction of solar photovoltaic generation
- November 2015
- Miyazaki office made extensions to a building for business expansion.
Kanoya Head Office
1-27-19 Fudamoto Kanoya-city. TEL.0994-44-3925 FAX.0994-43-9251
Kagoshima Sales office
3-161 Tokai-cho, Kagoshima-city. TEL.099-260-0311 FAX.099-260-0315
Miyazaki Sales office
4276－217 Maehama Awakigahara-cho, Miyazaki-city. TEL.0985-31-0922 FAX.0985-22-8863
1-27-19 Fudamoto Kanoya-city. TEL.0994-44-3940 FAX.0994-43-9251